RangersMedia.com Blog

> The Rangers FC Blog Section is brought to you by the members of www.rangersmedia.com

Friday, October 13, 2006

Win v. the Dons

So it was a good win then against Aberdeen allbeit laboured and the way that Ibrox erupted was indeed something to behold when the ball hit the back of the net. Sebo I think will go on to do better and now he is getting settled will get a fair few goals I predict. There were downsides and that was on the wings where Buffel, Sionko and Martin all failed to shine and they must improve big time. Other than that the team did ok even though chances were spurned.
The UEFA cup draw has been made too and it is quite a tough one but I can see us getting throiugh anyway as I don't think Partizan, Livorno or Haifa have the quality to beat us but then with Rangers in Europe you never know. It could have been much worse and the hardest game will be against Auxerre, our old foes.
The talk about this medved guy is worrying to me as I think that we could just be used as a rich mans plaything that he will get bored of after a while, if and when Murray sells it has to be to someone who will be there for the long haul with the best intentions of the club at heart. If he has then good luck to him but I won't be holding my breath.