RangersMedia.com Blog

> The Rangers FC Blog Section is brought to you by the members of www.rangersmedia.com

Friday, September 08, 2006

Papac In

Back at last after my move and other stresses these past few days. At last we got Papac I have never seen him play but he sounds like a good player and has experience which is what is needed. Its all very well having a young team but you need a balance and signing someone with a few, but not too many years experience under his belt can only be a good thing.

Kris Boyd added to his reputation on Saturday by getting 2 and I hope that being dropped for the Scotland game tomorrow does not knock his confidence but I doubt it will.

Other than that not much going on it all boilsd down to Saturday now against Falkirk and the Bill Struth tribute so watch this space for more insightful comment and analysis from me.