RangersMedia.com Blog

> The Rangers FC Blog Section is brought to you by the members of www.rangersmedia.com

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Rangers :(

So what on earth has gone on with Rangers lately? My view is that Le Guen has made some serious gaffes in the past week. He got the formation wrong against Molde and left out Clement saying he had a bad game against Falkirk, which I thought strange as to me and indeed the sponsors he was the best player on the park and he should have been in playing with Fergie with Hmedani in behind and with Buffel on the bench as to me he has not struck up a good enough understanding with Boyd. Against Hibs he leaves out Hemdani when he has done nothing to deserve being left out and plays from the Fergie who is fit enough to start against a team as good as Hibs. Leaving out Boyd was a mistake too because Sebo has done little to prove that he is worthy of a starting slot and to me has a lot to prove. I have been wondering if it was worth the hassle we went through to get him and the jury is still out on him. The same applies to Sionko. I saw him in Germany in June and was not impressed at all by what I saw. Yes he is fast and has a good touch but he does not offer enough to the team and I am sure he still has some settling in to do but we need results and performances now. No one said Le Guen would be an overnight success and it is a work in progress at Ibrox but the time must come sooner rather than later that the team clicks when it matters and it is a matter of time before the Ibrox faithful start to really vent their feelings.

Lets hope it picks up tomorrow night as I do not want another Dunfermline disaster and neither does anyone else.