RangersMedia.com Blog

> The Rangers FC Blog Section is brought to you by the members of www.rangersmedia.com

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Makign the Cut - PLG Edition

The main talking point today in the aftermath of Sundays performance is who is going to drop out if anyone and when I say that I am referring to Charlie Adams chances of staying in the team for Saturdays game against Dundee Utd. I feel he should stay and I suspect he will and deservedly so. He was named man of the match by Gus McPherson on Radio Scotland and by all accounts was the best performer in a blue shirt and he really should stay in the side based on that performance. If anyone will drop out it will be Prso to be replaced by Boyd who is returning from suspension but even then I cannot see that happening due to Prso scoring and also his style of play brings a lot to the team even if Boyd is a better goalscorer. Therefore I say keep it the same but bring Boyd on after an hour once Prso has tired out the defence then unleash Boyd on them and I am certain we will see more goals.

It is now a matter of time before Sebo joins us any day I should think and hopefully Le Guens eye for talent will pay off once again, having not seen the guy in action at all, I am not going to comment on his ability but I have full faith in PLG's opinion when it comes to players. If only we had him tied up earlier rather than this protracted process we have seen these past few weeks, in truth both clubs are to blame here but come on rangers get it over with and lets get on with winning the title and performing well in Europe!