RangersMedia.com Blog

> The Rangers FC Blog Section is brought to you by the members of www.rangersmedia.com

Monday, July 31, 2006

No More Curry - July 26, 2006

So here we go another day another dollar and its starting to hot up now. Unless you play for Rangers and then you won't be hotting up curry style after the biryani oops sorry ban on curry. Now I feel that this is a mis tikka massalla oops sorry I mean't mistake, these puns are bad aren't they? I'd better get me coat hadn't I? Anyway in all seriousness curry is not the healthiest of dishes to eat and in this day of ultra fitness and athleticism diets like that have to be cut out and it goes to show that PLG knows what he is all about in terms of diet nutrition and all that. In fact Charlie Adam mentioned in the Heralds the other day that his diet has improved saying:

"I am eating more pasta and chicken now and am not eating late at night now" Now forgive me if you will for pointing out that this is a worrying comment to make. Surely to god he should have been aware that this is a good idea long ago and not just something he has just learned. How much is the club dietician earning from the club? He or she should have been drumming this into the players for a long time and it should be second nature. The coaches must bear some responsibility too in this, they are culpable too. PLG will sort this out I am sure of that and if heads have to roll so be it and if dsecisions such as banning curry are made then once again, so be it.

What else today then? Well Fellip Sebo seems like he will be joining le revolution in the net few days he has made it chrystal clear that he does not want to stay where he is he and it will be a case of goodnight Vienna within the net few days and as he says he wants to play in front of 50000 each week which will include me as I got my first ever season ticket yesterday so its the club deck for me. Anyway who can blame him for that as Ibrox is such a great ground with the best fans too.

Finally Alan Hutton has said he wants to make the right back position his own. Fair enough but he has to perform, at times last season he was abysmal and it has been the same in some of the pre season games as well so my message is 'sort your shit out and it will be yours but you must perform.

On that note I will leave it there. Au revoir